Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My first blog!

Test, 1, 2, 3!

Once upon a time, I had a Xanga account. I used to love reading my friends posts, stories, and updates about what is going on in their lives. Somewhere along the way, I stopped using it. I've always loved writing and putting my thoughts down for posterity and reflection so I figured this blog would be a good way to do that.

This past year has been full of adventures and excitement. I've experienced new things, sad things, and have had some truly hard facts laid upon me. Literally, everyday I have learned something new about this world and myself. Everyday I seek to learn more about God and to be able to show his love to others. I invite you to come with me on my journey at home, at school, out in the world... like the dandelion seed blowing in the wind at the top of my page, who knows where we will end up or where ever this adventure might lead.

But here it is.... My story! This is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment